over 2 years ago
We are super excited to meet you all this weekend and can't wait to get started as we hack healthcare! A few updates to share before we kick things off.
- Our cocktail kickoff event will be at Parlor and Yard on Friday 4/22 from 5:00-7:00pm, if you've not registered already please be sure to RSVP here, drinks and light appetizers will be provided.
- The hackathon begins at 9:00am on Saturday 4/23, please arrive on time to grab your badges, breakfast will be provided. A full schedule of events is located on the hackathon home page.
- Access the garage via West Cesar Chavez @Walter Seaholm Drive.
- Head north on Seaholm Drive. You will pass the building signage (City of Austin Power Plant) and main steps on your right.
- Look for the Seaholm parking garage entrance on your right about 300 feet past the main steps
- Pull a parking ticket and park in any unreserved spot. Do not park in the Trader Joes spaces!
- Don’t forget to bring your ticket with you so we can validate!
- After parking, head towards the athena garage entrance located on the south (right-hand as you enter) side of the P1 garage level
- Travel through the garage entrance and the parking “tunnel” athena signage will guide your way!